My Ticker

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Three down, two to go

Well, I have day 3 of Clomid down. Only tonight and tomorow night left. I think it is going well. I will have a scan and bloodwork done on Monday to see how my body responded. The nurse said to start OPK ing on Sunday. If my body responds, I expect to have a surge next Wednesday or Thurdsay and insemination would follow the day after, I think.

The doctor said I will take Ovidrel, a trigger shot next week. I'll find out on Monday when to take it. I don't know much about that.

1 comment:

R said...

Good luck with the clomid, I just hated how moody it made me, like PMS all day long.
The ovidrel is not bad at all. It's easy and it just triggers your egg/s to release and for you to have ovulation. You normally ovulate 24-36 hours after the shot.
Good luck to you ladies!!