My Ticker

Saturday, December 1, 2007

A.M. Wanding

I got wanded first thing this Saturday morning. Nothing like having the dildo cam say good morning. No cycts and my bloodwork was normal. I start Clomid tomorrow night. I am excited. Maybe this will be it. It is baby time. I see the doctor on the 10th for a follow up sonogram and blood to see how my egg's are growing. I have had a number of (straight) women who used Clomid say how wonderful it was, and how the side effects were not bad for them. So, I am going to go into this whole thing with positive thoughts. I just need one really good egg. I've got young, fertile and mobile sperm. Let's go.

This whole process is teaching me all about patience and lack of control. These are probably good lessons for parenthood. When this cycle works, I'll find out the 26th-28th of December. It would be awesome to start the new year knocked up.

No comments: