My Ticker

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Another show down

My blood results were good, but they said I need a few more days to grow my follicles. I am going back in on Wednesday for more monitoring and blood. Depending on that, I will probably trigger Wednesday night and inseminate on Friday, maybe? I would usually get a surge tommorrow or Thursday anyway. The reason I am using the Ovidrel, (with some reluctance) is that I have gotten a positive OPK with NO ovulation before. This time I know I have follicles, so I want to make sure they get released. I kind of think of the trigger shot like a slow gun, it goes off, and my eggs come shooting out of my ovaries.

I just realized that I will (hopefully) be in the TWW for x-mas. I have to go to Kansas CIty, MO to visit my inlaws. Some of them like me fine and some...well... Anyways, no drinking for me. I will also have to discreatly figure out how to take the pregnancy tests while I am there. That will be a good problem to have, after so many months of not being able to even try.

Grow baby, grow!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yay for sneaking pregnancy tests over Christmas!