My Ticker

Thursday, December 20, 2007

6 days until I test early

The tiredness is not so bad today. I am not so crazy emotional in the last 24 or so hours… :) I do feel a bit off. I feel really bloated, and I am not one to ever feel this way. Below my belly button, my body feels harder than I remember. I am about 10 pound heavier than I would like to be(in general), but I don’t remember feeling this uncomfortable in my comfy pants.

I will test on x-mas morning, which is day 26, and then I will test on the 27th, which is day 28.

3 comments:

tbean said...

Good luck! I'll probably test on x-mas eve. Fingers crossed.

Susanica said...

Hi Maryland Baby Maker. Well I hope this is the merriest Christmas ever for you then! Sending you best wishes for a little one to come your way. -Monica

MaverickMama said...

I tested positive on day 11 I think...I started feeling sick on day 10. Yup bloaty uncomfortable....I think this time is the charm. Baby boy and I are wishing you a sticky bean for Christmas.
MM