My Ticker

Friday, December 28, 2007

Friday- I don't know

I got a negative Tuesday and Thurday on the First Response test, but no period yet. This morning I went to put on my bra, and my boobs do not fit. I'll do another test tonight or tomorrow. Today is day 29, I usually have flow by now- and nothing. I also don't feel like I am going to get my period yet. I am still out of town, so I can't get a blood test until Sunday.

I also managed to contract bacterial Bronchitis while on vacation, and the dr said the Zpac was okay to take if I am pregnant. So, I don't know... I know clomid can delay things, but clomid did not affect when I ovulated, my body decided that. So maybe I am pregnant and the first response is not sensitive enough?

If I was home, I would have a blood test. I am now officially late and clueless.

1 comment:

R said...

Have you tried the digital tests yet? how many DPO are you??

OH sending lots and lots of babyvibes to you :)