My Ticker

Monday, August 13, 2007

Waiting to test...

8 days to the official blood test. I have bought a 3 pack of home pregnancy tests. I am not sure when I will pee on a stick. Monday the 20th is day 30, so before that. The prometrium makes me sleepy. I was dizzy the first day, but now it seem just lethargy is the only symptom. Oh, my back is odly sore, I feel like I have worked out. Not my lower back, my middle back. Really, I did a lot of sitting and napping this weekend.

This is a good week for distraction. We are going to two Washington Mystsics’ games, Tuesday and Thursday nights. My Love played basketball for most of her life until knee surgery and an injury have sidelined her for life. She loves watching the basketball.

This morning, I asked My Love if my boobs seemed bigger. She said the left one did. That is a bit weird. I hope it is not just the progesterone doing that. I am so tired, I am going to get myself a coke now. (I have been so good not drinking caffeine, and I love fancy coffee drinks.) I have been down to maybe 1-3 drinks a week. SLEEPY! Back to work.

No comments: