My Ticker

Friday, August 17, 2007

Not yet...

I am hoping I peed on a stick too early. I tested on Thursday, which was only day 26, and 12 days past insemination. I bought a 3 pack of tests. I may try again tomorrow. I still have my blood test on Monday, and they don’t usually call with result until after 3pm…

There is some other stuff going on right now that has me distracted. My Love is having a bad neurological reaction to a medicine. So, I am kinda stressed out right now.

I am tired and I hope my weekend brings me good news and peace.

I have a ton of errands to do this weekend. There is very little food in the house and I need to vacuum our house desperately. Those are my jobs. We have a 6 year old cat, Willow who is mostly black and a 14 year old blond husky. The animal hair is crazy!

2 comments:

Kim aka Mommy said...

Hi-Found yall thru lesbian family. Lots of luck on TTC. It's def an experience. :o)

Good luck!

Kim & M

MD Baby Maker said...

Thanks, and the games continue...