My Ticker

Friday, August 3, 2007

Try 2?

Okay, so I have not had much to say. I think I am going to inseminate this weekend. I am also going to get a blood test 7 days past O to make sure my progesterone level is okay. This is because of the last crazy short cycle. I have not had a positive OPK, yet, and it is 2 days later than my average. We will see tomorrow, hopefully, I'll get one.

I really think I may have gotten preganant last cycle for, like, 2 days. My cycle this month has been weird and things just seem a bit off. This if after 7 months of textbook cycles. I don't know...

Is it baby time? I hope so!

1 comment:

jay said...

It's the month for screwy cycles. Let's hope that try #2 is more predictable (and successful) for both of us. (Well, it's my 2nd clinic try at least, and that feels like a fresh start!)