My Ticker

Monday, August 20, 2007

Bad fat lady, stop your singing...

Well, the fat lady sang and now she wants to get drunk. I am officially not pregnant.

It does not look like we will be able to try in September because we will be out of town cycle days 13-16, which is when I ovulate. Unless I ovulate late this month, we will not be able to try. (That would have given us a due date around my 33rd birthday, the end of June 2008.) Looks like I will not be 32 when I have our baby. I ovulated on day 15 this month, so if I ovulate on day 16 there is still a shot in hell. I had previously ovulated on days 13 or 14, so it doesn’t look good.
My cramps are kicking my ass this time around, which seems particularly rude… I am still tired from this morning's dose of useless prometrium. I just want to sleep.

Today is My Love and I’s two year wedding anniversary. The lab results were not a good present.

No comments: