My Ticker

Monday, February 11, 2008

Still good

When looking at my temps, mine are consistently up. Usually at dpo 4 or 5 I drop. There has been no drop. My temps look DIFFERENT this time, for the last 6 days. Encouraging. Here is my optimistic theory for this month on why I am pregnant.
I am tired on these hormones, but not crushingly so, and I am not as crazy emotionally. I think since my body is using the hormones to grow our little speck, the hormones are not so brutal. Right about now our little speck should be burrowing in my uterine lining for the long haul. Yesterday, a few times I felt a sharp stabby sensation in my uterus. I take all this as a great sign!!!

The below site has a week by week description of the development and it is scientific, but it gives a better description of these early days. It starts with fertilizations, and it is really helping me picture our speck growing.

http://www.visembryo.com/baby/index.html


I have said it before, that my acupuncturist believes that if you visualize the future you want, it will happen. I am co-opting her belief for my own baby making. :) I am picturing it. Bring on the Halloween baby!!!

1 comment:

MaverickMama said...

I'm thinking of you and sending you lots of positive happy thoughts. Just a few more days of waiting this cycle. I'm glad you are having less trauma with the hormones this cycle. I don't have anything sage to say...just wishing you the best.