My Ticker

Thursday, February 14, 2008

And now I bring you...

First I brought you super temps, now in addition I bring you the super growing boobs! They grew noticably from yesterday morning to last night. I am a small chested woman. I am a small A. I always have been. I am not usualy aware of my brests. I can exercise without a bra on. They are bigger. I can feel them when I walk, and they are sore. :)

Also, I now have a supersonic sense of smell. Apparently my office is full of people that wear strong perfume. I never noticed before.

I am still tired, and I have not had any caffeine since a small cup of coffee on Monday! I also woke up today at 4:45am instead of 6:15... I couldn't get back to sleep.

2 comments:

R said...

OMG! That's great. When are you gonna test??

Renee & Lane said...

Hi.. My partner and I are going through fertility treatment as well, I was last inseminated the day after you on the 6th of Feb. This is some really emotional times! Have you tested yet? I did today and so far its a no.. but I have till the 20th for a blood test. This is our first try so we will see.