My Ticker

Thursday, February 7, 2008

New post

I am trying to think of something to write. I feel good about this time, but I always say that. Our timing was spot on, both blood work and OPK's say so. Our swimmmers were good and plentiful. My follicle was big and ready to go. My acupuncturist said my Chi was different the last few time she treated me- since our last negative. It is better and fuller (not sure exactly what that means.) I take that as a sign that my body is ready for a baby. Her treatment was to give my uterus lots of rich blood and nourishment. Our little speck should be a bunch of cells now and boucing around looking for a place to snuggle down in. My uterus is OPEN for business- attach away!!

Way too many days until I can test... :)

2 comments:

R said...

BABY DUST! BABY DuST! BABY DUST!!

Susanica said...

Wow! All the best of luck. Seems like all the stars are aligned or something. Positive thoughts are certainly coming your way! -Monica