My Ticker

Friday, February 8, 2008

Feeling okay

I am doing pretty well. So far, the crushing tiredness is not here. I am a bit sleepy all day and I sleep like the dead, but that is not so bad. I feel less bloated, which is nice. I have a wierd tingling in my hand, but I remember that from last time. It will go away. I feel pretty good.

I did see a commercial with a little baby that made me almost cry, but it passed. Hopefully the crazy emotions will hold off a bit until I know I am pregnant.

Along with all the other signs lining up to say out timing was perfect, even Fertility Friend agrees. Come on baby... GROW!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"until I know I am pregnant"

that's the way to think! it's just a matter of time. i love your positive attitude. i'm all crossed for you.

oxox

R said...

GROW!! GROW! Attach!! Attach!! STAY! STAY!!