My Ticker

Monday, January 7, 2008

Time moves fast

I am on CD 10 for my no try cycle. Time moves faster when I am not waiting for anything. (There is a lesson in there...) I had a very nice and low key weekend. My Love and I connected, it was good. I started to feel kinda wierd later in the afternoon, and I just thought I was tired. But now it looks like the headache I have had for a few days is trying to work itself up into a migraine. I have not had a migraine since I started acupuncture. (9 months ago)
I am going to try some caffene, and if that doesn't work I have some prescription medicine that will knock me on my ass. :)

1 comment:

R said...

I agree.. the months move faster when I am in my "off time" and not TTC... but once we start back again.. watch out, it goes so SLOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!