My Ticker

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Click Click

Wanding went well, no cycts. They are going to do Clomid days 5-9 this cycle. I asked what the logic is behind changing days and got a less that satisfying answer. Basically you can start it whenever on days 3-5. I am finding the wanding more painful. My ovaries like to play hide and seek. It is a wierd sensation to have something hurt from that deep inside.

Stuff like that makes me think I'll never be able to even try birthing a baby naturally. Not that I want to do that, but I am keeping my options open. Nothing like putting the cart before the horse, let's just try to get me pregnant and keep me pregnant first. Then I can worry about how to get it out, after it is in. :)

2 comments:

R said...

I have no clue why they change the days. Some peopel work better on different days they said. I tried both as well, all clomid did was mess up my periods and my cycles, but i was not being monitored by an RE to see exactly when I was ovulating.
Best of luck and babydust!!

Anonymous said...

I'm new to your blog and have a lot of catching up to do, but wanted to say hi and good luck! I have no experience with wands or drugs, but imagine it must be so frustrating not to understand the reasoning.

*off to read your archives*