My Ticker

Monday, January 28, 2008

Clomid

I have taken two doses of Clomid. Only three more to go. Last time the crazy did not start until after insemination, so I am not too worried for this week. The Clomid does make me super hot at night, and it did that last time too. I want to be pregnant this cycle. I am visualizing the future for me and My Love and it includes a baby born around Halloween.

I realy have no preference about boy versus girl. I think that girls are probably easier in the beginning and boys are probably easier in later years. One of my friends hast the cutest almost 11 month old boy, E. In the past, I have had some concerns that it might be hard to relate to a boy baby, but being with E and watching him grow, has really made me very comfortable. I have nieces and nephews, but I was not around them much as babies, so they never gave me a lot of baby practice. (My family does not live close.) Any baby would be good. My Love has expressed some concerns about what if we have a girly girl. My Love is mostly the opposite of girly. She never had concerns about raising a boy, or a girl, just a pink frilly girl. I don't think I'd have trouble with that. I am not girly, but I went through the super girly phases in my earlier years trying to fit in. So, I, at least, have a frame of reference. We complement each other well, that way. My weakness in her strenght, and vise versa.

That is a lot of thoughts!

It looks like insemination will be somewhere around Feb 3-5. Probably not the 3rd, I think I will get my surge then. Likely will inseminate on the 4 or 5th. Who knows...

No comments: