My Ticker

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Out before I even started

The dildo cam showed NOTHING. She saw maybe one or two "teeny tiny" follicles. The kind you would get on day 3-5... The cyst was gone and my lining was nice and thick. No follicles. I can not make our baby without an egg. On the plus side, I am very comfortable using Clomid for my next cycle.

My temp started to go up and I had a dark OPK. My body thinks it ovulated.

Dissapointed doesn't even cover it. My acupuncturist says these things happen when the timing is right, I just hope that timing is soon. I don't know how much more dissapointment I can take. My heart hurts.

3 comments:

nutella said...

I'm sorry you didn't get to try this month. But, it's better knowing there's no egg and wasting swimmers, right? I think December sounds like a great month to get pregnant. It worked for my mom ;-)

Holly said...

I'm sorry. very sorry.
Don't give up hope.

MD Baby Maker said...

Depending on the exact timing, if I get to try next syscle I would fin out if I am preganat right around x-mas... That would be a lovely present from the universe. :)