My Ticker

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 11

Well, I peed on a OPK today, a slight line, but no surge. Which is good, as I have to be at work today and tomorrow first thing. Other days, I can be late and take PTO. I am running a training and no one could cover.

I am expecting to see a dark line on Thursday. That would mean an insemination on Friday when I see my pretty follicle. I know there is a possibility I might not have a good follicle, but right now I am going to believe that I am growing a huge normal sized follicle!! I really hope to inseminate this cycle.

Come on, baby. I am ready for you.

1 comment:

Susanica said...

Love your positive attitude--I think that makes all the difference in just about everything in life. Hope this time is the charm. Blessings and blissings. -Monica