My Ticker

Friday, November 9, 2007

Day 7

Well, today is cd 7. I feel like my body is working well this cycle. Everything seem to be on schedule. Hopefully, next Thursday I'll get a color change and then we can see my one big follicle and inseminate on Friday. That would work best for my schedule. :) I have acupuncture on Monday, so I am looking forward the the energy I get from that.

I got a flu shot on Tuesday and now I have sniffles and congestion. Rude... I rarely get sick, see I have the immune system of 5 really healthy people. The only problem with rarely being sick, is that when I am, I am pathetic. I feel like one night of super good sleep could kick this sniffle back where it came from. I am excited it is Friday. I am trying to enjoy our quiet weekends while I can, because I hope in 10 months we have a little wriggly infant disrupting my Saturday sleep in's.

I know I don't talk about My Love often, but that is because she is an extreamly private person and this whole blog is all about me and my feelings. Rest assured she is by my side being the most loving and supportive wife I could ever hope for.

4 comments:

nutella said...

Just dropping you a comment to let you know I'm still out there reading along and hoping for you. Also, I'm looking at finding a doctor for when my wife and I begin our journey in Spring 2008. Who do you go to and would you recommend them? If you don't want to comment here you can reach me at "myusername"at americ.online dot com. Here's hoping this month is yours!

Holly said...

Good luck this cycle. I too hope that in 10 months you will have a little one keeping you from sleeping!!

MD Baby Maker said...

Showtune - I got to Columbia Fertility - http://columbiafertilityassociates.com/
in Bethesda. I see Dr Abbasi. I like them because on weekend I can go do insemination or lab work in DC. The only day all locations are closed is x-mas day. I also reccomend the Maybe Baby class through Whitman Walker/ Lesbian Services in DC.

nutella said...

My wife and I are signed up for the Maybe Baby class starting in January. Thanks for the doctor recommendation. At this point I don't know what will or will not be covered by insurance, so I'm calling around.