My Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Processing

I see my acupuncturist today, YAY!!!! I had to miss last week’s scheduled appointment because My Love was very sick. So, I am super overdue for an appointment, and this has not exactly been a low stress week. If any of my 2 (?) readers are in Suburban MD, next to DC I highly recommend this whole wellness center.
http://www.stillpointmindandbody.com/

I am still trying to process everything. My Love is so very supportive, and I wish she could do something for me, but I don’t know what I need. I know I am going to a fertility doctor, but I didn’t think I would need “fertility” treatments. I went to bed late and then I woke up at 4:30am today and could not get back to sleep. I usually get up at 6:30am. I am tired.

2 comments:

nutella said...

Thanks for the recommendation, but I am HUGELY needle phobic, so I think accupuncture would freak me out more than relax me.

I'm keeping up with your journey, and I hope next moth is a BFP for you!

nutella said...

Hello, I thought it was possible that we'd met. LJ only allows anonymous posts to those without an LJ account. It's a bit silly, but there you go. Once our TTC journey begins in earnest, my wife and I may do a 2nd blog on blogger or typepad.