My Ticker

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

More tests

So Saturday, I am going to get a day 10 sonogram and a blood tests. We are going to see how my egg is developing and if I might need Clomid to make a mature egg. I hope not. The low progesteron is a concern and might be a red flag. I don't want to keep throwing sperm up my ho-ha if I don't have mature eggs. I am terrified to use Clomid. I am terrified of twins. We can't afford two babies. I am not sure how we are going to afford one, but everyone tells me you figure it out. We will not do IVF and we have a limit on how many time we will try, this is for both sanity and money reasons. My brain is tired.

Some one asked me about my hobbies. My hobby right now is trying to make a baby. I had no idea it would be such a time consuming hobby. I take time of work and it fills my thoughts and wekends. We buy supplies.

I play ice hockey with women, and I thought about taking this fall off while we try because it will save money, and I didn't want to commit to a team and then leave early on. I am still going to take time off, but I may sub when a team needs bodies if I am not pregnant. By summer when the next season pops up, I'll either be pregnant or we won't be trying anymore and I'll play.
My brain is really tired.

No comments: