My Ticker

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Irony

Okay. So, I am 7 days past ovulation according to fertility friend and our insemination timing was good. 7 more days to wait until I can test or see if AF arrives or my temp drops.

The weird thing is, my stomach has felt a little off since Saturday. I also felt a little nauseous this morning. It is a possible sign, but the net also says that particular sign doesn’t usually show up for another 3 weeks. And then maybe I am doing it to myself in my hope to be pregnant. I do feel a little weird and tired.

Before I came out at age 20, I dated men and tried to figure out why I never felt more than a friendship like connection with them. I managed to stay pretty far away from sperm because I could not picture myself having a baby and raising a child with any of those jokers. Now, I paid good money to put sperm inside myself in the hopes that it sticks. Ironic.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Good Luck and lots of sticky baby dust.